KLIA Express Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
The Fastest Way by Land to the KLIA Airport with Cashback!
The KLIA Ekspres which commenced operation on 14 April 2002 is a non-stop air-rail connection between Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and KL Sentral Station with a journey time of 28 minutes. Passengers can also take a 3-minute ride between KLIA and KLIA2, the low-cost carrier terminal. The trains run 4 services per hour during peak hours and 3 services per hour during off-peak hours.
The KLIA Transit service stops at three intermediate stations i.e. Bandar Tasik Selatan, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya and Salak Tinggi, with a total journey time between KL Sentral and KLIA2 of 39 minutes. It started operation on 1 June 2002.
ERL welcomed its 90 millionth passenger in April 2018.
It recently received delivery of six new train-sets from CRRC Changchun Railway Vehicles Company Limited (CRRC Changchun) to increase its capacity by fifty percent. Four of the trains are now in operations.
KLIA Expres Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of KLIA Expres Cashback:
- Purchases made on KLIA Expres App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- Cashback confirmation will take around 60 - 75 working days after your departure date to be confirmed and ready for you to cash out.
- In the unlikely event your payment made failed at the merchant page, return to MilkADeal and re-do your purchase to ensure proper tracking.
- For multiple checkouts, please click "Shop Now" on MilkADeal again. If your payment fails at checkout, you must go through MilkADeal, click Shop Now and restart the process again.