Get Cashback on Hypergear
Hypergear is an international sporting goods brand that is founded in Malaysia. HYPERGEAR have been at it for over ten years, crafting multi-functional, modest, fashionable and minimalist products.
They are most well-known for the waterproof bags that is a favouite for those who loves the outdoors. Whether it is a picnic at the waterfall or an outing at the beach, Hypergear has a bag for everyone that can keep your belongings dry.
They are a company with a clientele base extending to Europe, US, Japan, Australia and other countries in South East Asia. We are an enterprise with more than 300 distribution retail points and sales channels worldwide.
Hypergear Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of Hypergear Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Hypergear App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal Cashback may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through MilkADeal Cashback, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on MilkADeal Cashback for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.