GoDaddy was founded in 1997 and is now a publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company. As of 2014, GoDaddy was said to have had more than 59 million domain names under management, making it the world's largest ICANN-accredited registrar. It serves more than 12 million customers and employs more than 4,000 people.
GoDaddy is the world's largest domain registrar. It has a 24/7/365, round-the-clock customer care operations to cater to its customers around the world. They're determined to bring power back to the people, giving small businesses the keys to drive the global economy.
GoDaddy Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions for GoDaddy.com Cashback
- Purchases made on the GoDaddy App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- Product exclusions apply. Round Up Donations, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, Auctions and All Bulk Domains will not be qualified for cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- In the unlikely event your payment made failed at the merchant page, return to MilkADeal and re-do your purchase to ensure proper tracking.
- Cashback not available on Gift cards (purchase or redemption) GoDaddySavingsNetwork, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, domain auctions and aftermarket products, bulk domains and round-up donations. Cash Back will be awarded by GoDaddy to a customer on up to thirty (30) transactions, or transactions totaling USD 5,000.00 total cost, in any 30-day calendar period.
- For multiple checkouts, please click "Shop Now" on MilkADeal again. If your payment fails at checkout, you must go through MilkADeal, click Shop Now and restart the process again.
- To ensure proper cashback tracking, please ensure MilkADeal is the last link you clicked on before making your purchase. If you have been browsing on other sites in between (such as price comparison sites, coupon and deal sites), we will not be awarded with cashback. Therefore, we always advise users to avoid opening multiple tabs on your browser when making your purchase to avoid any tracking issues.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.