Singapore Airlines Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback for booking a flight with Singapore Airlines!
Singapore Airlines is a global company dedicated to providing air transportation services of the highest quality and to maximising returns for the benefit of its shareholders and employees. They have come a long way since their founding in 1972, evolving from a regional airline to one of the most respected travel brands around the world.
Singapore Airlines fly one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world to destinations spanning a network across six continents, with the famed Singapore Girl as their internationally-recognisable icon providing the high standards of care and service that customers have come to expect.
Singapore Airlines Cashback Rates:
|All Customers||0.5% Cashback (Cashback Offer Paused | 0% on 8-May onwards)|
Terms and Conditions:
- Cashback only valid if booking is made on Singapore Airlines' website.
- Cashback does not apply for bookings made on other websites or Singapore Airlines Apps.
- Returns, exchanges, booking date changes,Â cancellations and gift card purchases will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated based on your airfare alone and excludes airport taxes, surcharges, service taxes, booking fees and any other costs associated with your booking.
- Cashback confirmation will take around 60 - 75 working days after your hotel check-out date to be confirmed and ready for you to cash out.
- In the unlikely event your payment made failed at the merchant page, return to MilkADeal and re-do your purchase to ensure proper tracking.
- For multiple checkouts, please click "Shop Now" on MilkADeal again. If your payment fails at checkout, you must go through MilkADeal, click Shop Now and restart the process again.
- MilkADeal reserves the right to amend or add to the terms & conditions without prior notice.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.