What is Taobao?
TAOBAO MARKETPLACE: China's largest online shopping destination. Launched in May 2003, Taobao Marketplace (www.taobao.com) is the online shopping destination of choice for Chinese consumers looking for wide selection, value and convenience. Shoppers choose from a wide range of products and services on Taobao Marketplace, which features hundreds of millions of product and service listings. Taobao Marketplace was China's largest online shopping destination in terms of gross merchandise volume in 2014, according to iResearch. In addition, the Mobile Taobao App was the No. 1 e-commerce app in China as of the end of March 2015, according to iResearch.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cashback % differs based on product purchased, we will return the whole commission as specified by Taobao as Cashback.
- 50% is based on our historical highest rate awarded (Taobao claims to have 90% commission but we have not seen any transaction awarded on 90% yet)
- Only items found in https://ai.taobao.com are eligible for cashback.
- Cashback is eligible only on the purchase price of items. Shipping costs, service fees, returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded cashback.
- Only taobao orders paid online will get cashback. Cash on delivery will not be awarded cashback.
- Only taobao orders made from outside of mainland China are eligible for cashback.