Get Cashback on Pensonic
Pensonic, symbolizing 'Sound of Penang', is a Malaysian home-grown brand which made to the history as nation's first Made In Malaysia electrical home appliances brand.
Pensonic started business as a small shop in Penang selling electrical appliances trading under the name of Keat Radio Co. in 1965 as a sole proprietor. In 1982, Chew started the Pensonic brand name to produce locally manufactured electrical appliances in order to ensure long term growth of his company.
It was the first Malaysian brand to have received the Brand Promotion Grant from MITI of Malaysian in 2005 and it has also received a number of excellence design awards.
They produce various appliances from RIce Cooker to Yogurt maker for the kitchen to air conditioner.
Pensonic Cashback rates:
Terms & Conditions of Pensonic Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Pensonic App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal Cashback may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through MilkADeal Cashback, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on MilkADeal Cashback for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.