Trip.com Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Trip.com, (locally known as Ctrip.com) founded in 1999, is headquartered in Shanghai, China. The company has 17 branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and other major cities throughout China, and it currently employs more than 23,000 people.
It is the leading travel portal for all China destination. Boasting over 70,000 China hotels, 2,500 China flight routes, it is undoubtedly the biggest network for China Hotels and Flights.
Ctrip also covers over 1,300,000 flight routes worldwide and 400,000 hotels in 199 countries as more and more Chinese are travelling internationally.
Ctrip Cashback rates:
- 3.5% for consumed Hotel Bookings
- 0.7% for consumed Flight Bookings
- No Cashback for Train Bookings
Terms and Conditions:
- Purchases made on the Trip.com App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- In the unlikely event your payment made failed at the merchant page, return to MilkADeal and re-do your purchase to ensure proper tracking.
- For multiple checkouts, please click "Shop Now" on MilkADeal again. If your payment fails at checkout, you must go through MilkADeal, click Shop Now and restart the process again.
- To ensure proper cashback tracking, please ensure MilkADeal is the last link you clicked on before making your purchase. If you have been browsing on other sites in between (such as price comparison sites, coupon and deal sites), we will not be awarded with cashback. Therefore, we always advise users to avoid opening multiple tabs on your browser when making your purchase to avoid any tracking issues.