AirAsia Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback on AirAsia Flights!
AirAsia is a low-cost airline based in Malaysia that primarily serves Southeast Asia and its surrounding regions. The airline began small, it had two planes when current management took over in 2001 but has grown rapidly and is considered an important player for air travel in the region. AirAsia now flies to over 100 destinations.
Other than offering the most affordable budget travel, AirAsia also assists in hotel bookings, tour packages, and courier and cargo services.
AirAsia Cashback is offered on selected routes, which changes from time to time. So do check back often and see if the qualified routes are updated or not!
AirAsia Cashback rates:
|BDO-SIN (Bandung Java-Singapore)||0.5%|
|BTJ-KUL (Acheh-Kuala Lumpur)||0.5%|
|LOP-KUL (Lombok-Kuala Lumpur)||0.5%|
|SIN-SRG (Singapore-Semarang Java)||0.5%|
*One Way or Return tickets
Terms & Conditions of AirAsia Cashback:
- Purchases made on the AirAsia App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges, cancellations and no shows will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through MilkADeal, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on MilkADeal for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Cashback confirmation will take a number of days as indicated in the Confirmed within days section after your hotel check-out or departure date.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.
Why fly with AirAsia
An Asian brand gone global, AirAsia is the World's Best Low-Cost Carrier and the Airline of the Year multiple years in a row. Being the best in the industry and the top digital brand in Asia. AirAsia is Asia's first low-cost carrier. The no-frills, hassle-free and low fare business concept enables affordable air travel to become a reality.
The World's Best Low-Cost Carrier is unlike any legacy carrier. Forget about the steep fares from luxurious airport lounges and other frills - with AirAsia, you get to choose exactly what you need. Customize the way you fly and opt to add-on hot, delicious in-flight meals, seat selection or comfort kits. Experience the lower costs for suitcases, when you super size your luggage from 15kg to 30kg in beforehand. The permitted size to bring the baggage is 15kg and any unnecessary luggages are chargeable.
Most of the Asian traditional airways are struggling in the economic crises but AirAsia managing and maintaining the profitable organization with low fare attraction. It is covering all range of people like higher, middle and lower budgeting. Everyone in Asia looks and compares the AirAsia airfare with other budget airlines. Schedule analysis is properly managed and promotions offered time to time. With a high demand on tickets, not booking your flights immediately could result in flights being fully booked the next time you check!
Where does AirAsia fly to
AirAsia connects Asia-pacific, South Asia, Australia, Europe, Gulf etc. AirAsia now flies to over 100 destinations. It provides flights to Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, United Kingdom, India, China, Australia, Taiwan, South korea, Japan etc.