Who are they? When and how did they start?
What is their specialty?
Booking.com offers online accommodation booking with over 630,000 properties globally under contract and deals with more than 750,000 room nights reservations per day.
Where can you use them?
Booking.com has accomodations in 211 countries around the world.
How is their customer service?
Booking.com has a very helpful dedicated Customer Service portal with a very comprehensive FAQ section. Customers can also reach them via their online form, email, and phone number which is dedicated to each country the user is from. They take customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Cashback will only appear in your account after your stay
- Multiple bookings for the same hotel stay will not be credited
- Only 1 cashback transaction will be awarded for multiple bookings using the same email address (on booking.com)
- A valid email address and credit card is needed
- All hotel stays must must be within 80 days of the booking date for cashback to be valid. This includes "Book Now, Pay Later" payment option.
Need Inspiration? Try these Trendy Trips
Use the Top Trips tool and we'll show you the most-taken travel routes of Booking.com users.