- Fill in delivery information by 29 July 2012
- Unlimited Purchase & Redemption per person
- One voucher is valid for one redemption only
- Delivery will take 21 working days from 29 July 2012
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia
- Delivery charges apply for East Malaysia. Please contact and pay directly to merchant.
- No pick up option available.
- For any delivery enquiries, email email@example.com or call +603 6261 3232.
- Products sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Fill in your delivery details
- 3) Wait for your product to arrive
- 4) Enjoy!
- Dual lens - records the driver and the road
- Protect yourself from fraudulent traffic charges
- Has both camera and video function
Wooi Tong Global Sdn. Bhd. - ()
Kuala Lumpur 52200
+603 6261 3232
Car Safety Has Never Been Easier
Introducing the ultimate in car safety! The Dual-Camera Traffic Safety Car Recorder (X1000). Now you'll always know who's in the wrong when you get into an accident or get wrongly accused of running a red light! The camera has two lenses: one faces the driver. The other faces the road. If it sounds awesome already, you should be happy to know that it's 50% off right now! Hurry and get it now!
- Dual lens: records both the driver and the road simultaneously
- Night vision infrared light. Get clear footage all day
- Front lens can be rotated 180 degrees while the screen can be rotated 270 degrees
- 120 large azimuth wide-angle lens with a wide range of camera angles.
- Playback function
- Six languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
- LCD Screen size: 2.0 inch TFT screen
- Shot: 120 high-definition super wide-angle lens
- Video resolution: 1280 x 480
- Video frame rate: 10/20/30 frames
- Photo resolution: 2560 x 1920
- Video format: AVI
- Photo format: JPG
- Memory card format: TF memory card (the use of high-speed card is recommended)
- Language options: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
- Current Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Loop recording time: 2 minutes - 5 minutes
- Light frequency setting: 50Hz/60Hz
- Capable of leaving watermarked time stamps