- Fill in delivery information by 23 August 2012
- Unlimited Purchase & Redemption per person
- One voucher is valid for one redemption only
- Delivery will take 14 working days from 15 August 2012
- Free nationwide delivery
- No pick up option available
- Please note your PREFERRED COLOR in the REMARKS section.
- For any enquiries, email email@example.com or call Andrew (012-2864334)
- Products sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Fill in your delivery details and note your preferred COLOR in the remarks section
- 3) Wait for your product to arrive
- 4) Enjoy!
- Sports Exercise Watch with calorie counter
- Stainless steel back , Water resistant
- Highly accurate: uses personal data including pulse level
- Exercise Intensity input for Calories analyzing
- Exercise Counter with Automatic and Manual override Calorie Counter
- Analyse Heart Rate & calculate Calories Burnt after exercise
- Chronograph (Stopwatch) with split lap time for recording exercise time
- Display current Time & Calendar with Alarm and Hourly Chime function
- Lightweight, with max-comfort strap
- Useful with any sports activity, from yoga to jogging or step aerobics
Vtienda - (0)
Kuala Lumpur 53300
Choosing an exercise watch can be really difficult. And to find one that suits your needs can at times be exceptionally challenging. But by keeping these three principles in mind - heart rate display, calorie display and history display, you'll be able to find a watch that's perfect for you.
With this watch which has all 3 basic principles, there is no need for you to look further! Besides displaying time and calendar, this watch also detects heart rate and the amount of calories burned during the workout based on your preset information which is keyed in.
In the 80's, the concept of "intensity training" has been introduced in the athletic world. Now, with this sporty heart rate monitor watch can not only track performance training needs but also to achieve those everyday fitness goals of losing weight. Be it you're a professional or an everyday normal person, this is a great choice if you are looking to mix up your training regimen with running, cycling, skating or hiking.