- Redemption Period: 4 July 2012 - 31 July 2012
- Unlimited Purchase but limited to ONE Redemption per person
- Valid for men and women of all ages
- Only valid for first-time customers
- Redemption Hours: Monday (2pm - 8pm), Tuesday - Saturday (10am - 8pm); Closed on Sunday
- Appointments must be made at least 2 days in advance
- For further enquiry, call +6014 234 5000 or email email@example.com
- Call +603 6142 8099 to make your appointment
- Preferred slots available at a first-come-first-served basis only
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Get your voucher in your account ie "My Vouchers" at MilkADeal
- 3) Call The Lifestyle Clinic to make your appointment
- 4) Present your voucher before session begins
- 5) Enjoy!
- Treatments are performed by certified doctors
- Effectively removes age spots, freckles, brown spots, birthmarks, etc
- Gold standard laser treatment for pigmented lesions
The Lifestyle Clinic - ()
Kuala Lumpur 47810
+603 6142 8099 / 9099, +6012 302 5581
Kuala Lumpur 47810
What is MedLite® C6 Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser treatment?
It is a Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser which emits Laser of wavelength of 1064nm. This energy is absorbed by melanin (the pigment producing chemical in our skin). This in turn effectively removes Age Spots, Freckles, Brown Spots & Birthmarks, etc. It is the gold standard Laser treatment for Pigmented Lesions!
- Non?ablative Skin Resurfacing
- Tattoo Removal (multi?color)
- All Pigmented Lesion Removal
- Fine Hair Reduction
- Nevus of Ota
- Laser Skin Whitening
- PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation – pigmented scars)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are pigmented lesions and what are the causes?
Melanin is the chemical in our skin which gives our skin its colour. The amount of melanin in your skin determines if you have a light or dark complexion. Pigmented lesions, abnormally darker lesions/spots in comparison with the normal skin colour. It is caused by an abnormal aggregation/collection of melanin or melanin producing cells (melanocytes). This abnormal concentration of melanin are due to various factors. Many of which has the attribution to sun exposure. Some pigmented lesions are present at birth, but most occur and exaggerate with age, as a result of overexposure to the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays.
How does our MedLite® C6 Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser treatment remove unwanted pigments in the skin?
The MedLite® C6 Laser is one of the most technologically advanced lasers for the treatment of pigmented lesions. MedLite® C6 Laser is a Q Switch Nd?Yag Laser which emits an energy in the form of light of the wavelength of 1064nm. This energy specifically targets melanin and is absorbed by melanin, thus destroying the unwanted pigment.
What types of pigmented lesions will the MedLite® C6 Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser treat?
The MedLite® C6 Laser is most commonly used for removing brown age spots, “liver spots”, freckles and other dark birthmarks, such as café?au?lait spots and Nevus of Ota. We will identify your specific type of lesion and discuss the removal success rate associated with your condition during your consultation with us.
Does the MedLite® C6 Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser remove my normal skin pigmentation also?
MedLite® C6 Laser was specifically designed to selectively target the dark concentrations of melanin. After the abnormal amounts of melanin are removed, and treatment continues on normal skin, some amount of whitening would occur. This in return gives you a more even, bright and lighter skin tone.
How many times do I need to undergo the MedLite® C6 Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser treatement?
The treatment plan would be discussed with you during your consultation. Different pigmented lesions responds to different amount of treatment sessions. It is fair to say between 4?6 sessions for a simple treatment for skin toning to up to more than 20 sessions for a multi?coloured tattoo!
Is the process painful?
Absolutely not! The MedLite® C6 Laser emits light in short pulses. The impact of the energy from the power pulse of light is similar to the snap of a thin rubber band. Immediately after the treatment, the area will feel slightly warm. Typically, any discomforts, if at all, would resolve within an hour. There is no downtime whatsoever.
Can the excess pigmentation come back?
Common pigmented lesions do not return with proper sun protection. Some birthmarks may return after a period of several months to a year. However, the procedure can be repeated.
What type of post?treatment care is necessary?
It is crucial to have proper sun protection. Application of a moisturizer is encouraged.
Why choose The LifeStyle Clinic for MedLite® C6 Q?switch Nd:YAG Laser treatment?
We are equipped with only the latest generation laser technology;
- Safer treatment (FDA approved)
- More consistent results
**All our treatments are performed ONLY by qualified Medical Doctors**
Check out their Facebook Page here!