- Redemption Period: 19 July 2012 - 31 August 2012
- Unlimited Purchase.
- Limited to ONE redemption per person.
- Valid for men and women of all ages
- Only valid for first-time customers
- Redemption Hours: Monday (2pm - 8pm), Tuesday - Saturday (10am - 8pm); Closed on Sunday
- Appointments must be made at least 2 days in advance
- For further enquiry, call +6014 234 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +603 6142 8099 to make your appointment
- Preferred slots available at a first-come-first-served basis only
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Get your voucher in your account ie "My Vouchers" at MilkADeal
- 3) Call The Lifestyle Clinic to make your appointment
- 4) Present your voucher before session begins
- 5) Enjoy!
- Treatments are performed by certified doctors
- Erase unsightly dilated blood veins
The Lifestyle Clinic - ()
Kuala Lumpur 47810
+603 6142 8099 / 9099, +6012 302 5581
Kuala Lumpur 47810
Vascular Lesion Removal with the Candela GentleYAG Laser Treatment
A lesion refers to ‘any pathological or traumatic discontinuity of tissue or loss of function of a part’. In the context of vascular lesions we are simply referring to lesions of the veins which are in fact dilated blood vessels. Blood vessel dilation is due to weakening of the elastic fibers in the walls of the blood vessel.
Vascular lesions appear in many forms (eg spider veins, varicose veins) and are commonly found on the forehead, nose, cheeks, eyelids, neck, legs, and upper chest.
Also known as Telangiectasias, are small dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin or mucous membranes, measuring between 0.5 and 1 millimeter in diameter. The name spider veins comes from their wheel-and-spoke shape which resembles a spider.
Tortuous and dilated veins caused by swollen or enlarged blood vessels. The blood vessels have enlarged due a weakening in the vein’s wall or valves.
Vascular lesions tend to be rather unsightly but with the technology of the Candela GentleYAG can be treated quickly. Vascular lesion removal becomes comfortable and effective. The Candela GentleYAG Laser targets a component of blood called hemoglobin destroying the blood vessel and leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed.
The GentleYAG effectively treats all skin types, including tanned skin, offering unmatched capabilities in treatment of Vascular lesions. Enjoy Candela's patented cryogen cooling system (DCD™) for maximum patient comfort and safety.
For more information, video, please visit :
The area to be treated is cleaned and topical anaesthetic can be applied if need be. However, most of our patients tolerate well with no anaesthetic at all, as Candela Gentle Yag is equipped with DCD (Dynamic Cooling Device) system, which cools the area to be treated with cryogen making the whole experience relatively comfortable. The duration of the procedure depends on the size of area being treated. It ranges from 10 minutes for small lesions to 20 minutes for larger lesions. However, if topical anaesthetic is to be applied, allow an additional 30-40minutes. The treated area may be slightly red or pink with mild swelling. This will subside within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Candela® GentleYAG Laser treatments hurt?
Some patients may feel a slight discomfort during treatment, which we often describe as a “rubber band snapping on the skin.” For many individuals, the pain is bearable even without topical anaesthetic . Topical numbing creams can be used prior to treatment for sensitive individuals.
How many Candela® GentleYAG treatments will I need?
Multiple treatments are required in most cases. The exact number of sessions required will depend on the site to be treated and the size of the vessel being treated. Lesions in the lower limbs may require more sessions than those on the face.
Candela® GentleYAG laser treatment results
Slight redness and mild swelling, if at all, should subside within 48 hours after treatment.
Why choose The LifeStyle Clinic for Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
We are equipped with only the latest generation laser technology;
- Safer treatment (FDA approved)
- More consistent results
- Vascular lesion treatment on all skin types
- More comfortable (innovative integral skin cooling system)
- Up to 75% faster treatment time (due to latest technology
**All our treatments are performed ONLY by qualified Medical Doctors**
Check out their Facebook Page here!