- Redemption Period: 15 September 2012 - 31 October 2012
- Unlimited Purchase but limited to ONE Redemption per person
- Valid for first-time customers to The LifeStyle Clinic only
- Valid for men and women of all ages
- Click ‘Like and ‘Share’ "The Lifestyle Clinic Facebook page to redeem a complementary gift.
- Appointments must be made at least 2 days in advance, subject to availability.
- Email Appointment to email@example.com: Include [Voucher No.] , [Name] , [IC] , [Contact No.] , [Preferred Appointment Date and/or Time]. You will receive a confirmation Email or Call within 1-3 days.
- Appointments are scheduled on first-come-first-served basis. It is voucher holders' responsibility to secure preferred appointment within redemption period. Kindly contact us sooner to avoid disappointment
- Rescheduling must be made at least ONE day prior to original appointment or voucher will be forfeited.
- Redemption Hours:
- Monday (2pm - 8pm)
- Tuesday - Saturday (10am - 8pm)
- Closed on Sunday
- First Visit: Last appointment at 6.30pm
- Printed voucher must be presented prior to consultation
- For further enquiries (not appointment related), please call +6014 234 5000
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Get your voucher in your account ie "My Vouchers" at MilkADeal
- 3) Email Appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org: Include [Voucher No.] , [Name] , [IC] , [Contact No.] , [Preferred Appointment Date and/or Time]. You will receive a confirmation Email or Call within 1-3 days.
- 4) Present your voucher before session begins
- 5) Enjoy!
- Treatments are performed ONLY by certified doctors (local)
- Safe and clinically proven results
- Ethical treatments with optimal results assured
- Gold standard in all scar treatment and skin resurfacing
- Finally, a laser that gives you the best for what you need!
The Lifestyle Clinic - ()
Kuala Lumpur 47810
+603 6142 8099 / 9099, +6012 302 5581
Kuala Lumpur 47810
Laser Scar Revision
The Sellas Fractional CO2 experience!
The Sellas True Fractional CO2 Laser is the gold standard in treating all types of skin scarring. In addition, it also provides fantastic skin tightening, rejuvenation and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Nothing beats the Sellas Fractional CO2 Laser for CO2 technology!!
Fractionated or "pixilated" carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers are one of the latest advances in non?surgical skin rejuvenation treatments. The CO2 has the longest wavelength of all the lasers on the market and can be used safely on darker skin types with appropriate adjustments in the settings. CO2 Laser beam is divided into many ultra fine beams that ablate a fraction of the skin at a time to a controlled depth, thus leaving sufficient healthy tissue for recovery and regeneration. The heat produced also encourages collagen production. By this, it encourages the body’s natural healing response.
- Acne Scars
- Hypertrophic Scar / Keloids
- Burn and Chickenpox Scars
- Skin Resurfacing and Rejuvenation
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Large Pores Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Stretch Marks
- Eye Bags and Double Chin
What can I expect during Fractional CO2 Laser?
Anaesthetic cream or a nerve block would be provided to make the treatment more comfortable. The Fractional CO2 Laser takes about 10?20 minutes for an entire face during which, it leaves a mild stinging sensation.
What can I expect after the Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
Immediately after the treatment, the skin feels warm and slightly red. Redness lasts for about 24?48 hours. Thereafter, peeling will take place over the next few days. You may return to work the same day with minimal facial make up and proper skin care application. However, it is highly recommended to have the procedure done on a Thursday or Friday, allowing you to rest over the weekend.
How many Laser treatments do I need?
Results are noticeable even after the first treatment! It is advised to do a series of 3?6 treatments, one month apart for best result. However, this would be discussed during the initial consultation.
**For optimal and accelerated results, it is recommended to combine Fractional CO2 with PRP (Plasma Rich Platelet). The effect of combining Fractional CO2 and PRP is exponential.
Key Benefits of Sellas Fractional CO2 Laser in comparison with other CO2 Lasers
- Excellent clinical outcomes Because the Sellas™ True Fractional™ CO2 Laser system gives us more control and a wider range of treatment choices using a clear, easy?to?use interface, treatments can be highly effective and easy to manage, leading to high patient satisfaction.
- Faster treatments with less downtime With better control and improved randomization technology, you will feel less discomfort and greater results. And after all, patient satisfaction is our goal.
Why choose The LifeStyle Clinic for Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
We are equipped with only the latest generation laser technology;
- Safer treatment (FDA approved)
- More consistent results
**All our treatments are performed ONLY by qualified Medical Doctors**
For more details or information: