1 Day Photography Workshop: Understanding Exposure & Composition
Do you know which aperture to use and when you should use it to get the greatest contrast and sharpness in your exposures?
Do you know which two apertures will give your background remain as an out of focus tone?
If you are not shooting consistently perfect exposures OR if you don't understand why some exposures work and others don't, then this course is for you.
We make this difficult subject of exposure so darn easy to grasp. You will learn the clear difference between a correct exposure and a creatively correct exposure.
You will also learn just how easy it is to shoot a manual exposure and, through our unique teaching style and informative critiques, you will be amazed at how easy it is to understand the relationship between f/stops, shutter speeds and ISO.
With a six-hour hands-on photography workshop on exposure and composition from Photo Delivery in Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor. Choose from:
- • For 1 person for RM78 instead of RM190
- • For 2 people for RM138 instead of RM380 (only RM69 per person)
(Click to enlarge all images)
This class covers following topics:
Session A: Understanding Exposure
- Basic Exposure
- Shutter Speed
- Isolating the Subject
- Depth Of Field
- Freeze the Action
- Implying Motion
- Camera Mode: M,A,S,P
- Light Meters
- Correct Exposure – Practical Section
- Creative Exposure – How?
- Histogram Diagram
Session B: Understanding Art of Seeing - Composition
- How to take a good photograph
- The elements of design a composition
- Rule of Third, Golden Ratio
- Light vs Line
- Pattern vs Motion
10.00am – 1.00pm: Session A
1.00pm – 2.00pm: Lunch Break (Lunch not included)
2.00pm – 5.00pm: Session B
- A digital or film camera with full manual exposure mode.
- Participants must bring their own equipment for the workshop. However, those without cameras but have interest in photography are encouraged to take part.
Time Table for October 2012
13 October 2012 (Sat) 10.00am – 5.00pm
14 October 2012 (Sun) 10.00am – 5.00pm
How to redeem
- Purchase the voucher here.
- Receive your voucher code.
- Visit: http://photodelivery.com.my/cart/index.php?main_page=redeem_us
- Fill in the “Photography Workshop Booking Form”
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days from booking date.
- Attend the course!
Location Map (click to enlarge)
call +603-7733 4733 for a better deal.
- Redemption period: 30 September 2012 - 14 October 2012
- Unlimited Purchase
- Limited to ONE Redemption per Person
- Valid at PhotoDelivery only
- Valid for participants aged 11 and above only.
- Estimated duration of service: 6 hours
- Appointments are subject to availability.
- Appointments must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to appointment or voucher will be forfeited.
- No minimum number of students. Maximum of 20 students per class
- Lunch and equipment not provided
- A digital or film camera with full manual exposure mode
- Participants must bring their own equipment for the workshop. However, those without cameras but have interest in photography are encouraged to take part
- Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption
- For any inquiries, please call Kevin at 03-8052 0276 (11am–7pm daily)
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Save or print out the voucher.
- 3) Visit PhotoDelivery.com.my and fill in the 'Photography Workshop Booking Form'
- 4) Wait for a confirmation email within 3 working days from booking date
- 5) Attend the workshop and learn!
- Understanding Exposure
- Understanding Art of Seeing - Composition
- Easily redeemable at Photodelivery.com.my, Puchong
PhotoDelivery.com.my (Photo Delivery Enterprise) - (001683824W)
+603 8052 0276
REDEMPTION LOCATIONS29-1, (1st Floor), Jalan Puteri 2/6, Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong, Selangor
Kuala Lumpur 47100