- Redemption Period: 31 May 2012 - 31 July 2012
- Unlimited Purchase & Redemption per person
- Strictly for ONLINE redemption only. For shop visit, customer will be charged for open file at RM5.00
- Delivery or Pick up option available
- Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia - RM5.50 (first 500grams); Delivery to Sabah & Sarawak - RM11.50 (first 500 grams). Refer here
- Processing period of 8-10 working days required after shipping payment
- Pick up hours: Monday - Saturday (8am - 8pm)
- Processing takes 5 working days after photos are uploaded
- Expired vouchers will be deemed forfeited. Late submissions will not be entertained
- For enquiries, call +604 229 5770 or email email@example.com
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Get your voucher in your account ie "My Vouchers" at MilkADeal
- 3) Follow redemption process in write up below
- 4) Email merchant for banking details to pay delivery charges
- 5) Fill up your photo album!
- Upload digital photos online and receive physical prints
- Measures 4.5 inches x 6 inches
- Printed using Fujifilm Machine, chemical and paper
- Greeco prints will last several decades before any noticeable fading occurs. Unlike ink-jet printing, our process is similar to how traditional film is processed, meaning your digital images are transferred to actual photographic paper and will last a very long time. The average lifespan of photographic paper is hard to estimate as it depends on various factors such as the intensity of the light the paper is exposed to and the humidity of the environment. Our print life should exceed 50 years in the right conditions
- Must upload your photos using the Greeco Venture photo print software
- Software is only available for Windows XP service pack 3 above PC(WINDOW OS only)
- Photos recommended to be at least 900 x 1,200 in size
- Customers are advised to check the final pictures at processing bar before upload to prevent pictures automatically centralised crop by Greeco Venture photo print system
Greeco Venture - ()
+604 229 5770
Pulau Pinang 10350
In this day and age, pictures are taken, then immediately uploaded to Facebook or Twitter, and forgotten.
Not that anyone blames you, really. With the proliferation of photo editing applications for all Apple products and some for Windows, who in their right minds would want to go back to the "what you shoot is what you get" days?
Then again, those pictures you'd painstakingly tweaked to perfection needs to be showcased somehow. If you've got a favorite picture (or fifty), why not print them out on 4D paper and display them for all to see?
- Download the software here. (http://www.greeco.com.my/newsite/download.html)
- After installing, choose 'upload online'
- Select photos to be uploaded and set the photo size, 4D
- Press 'add' and the photos will be added in the processing bar
- After crop and confirm the prints, key in your details such as name, address and etc
- Press 'next' to reach the invoice / confirmation page
- Key in your voucher code at the bottom to obtain the discount
- At the next screen, choose standard or express upload (standard upload will keep the pictures at optimum quality while express will reduce the quality a little but upload will be faster)
To prevent your image from being cropped, pay attention to the "Crop" button. If the button turns red, your image will not match the print size chosen. Clicking on the "Crop" button will enlarge the image, after which you can choose the portion that you wish to print. Image outside of the crop box will not be printed.
If you want your image to be fully printed, click on the "Apply white border" button.
If you do not want to crop the picture one by one, view your pictures in the processing bar and click on the pictures which appear cropped.
When the "Crop" button turns red, you will be warned by a pop up message when you click "Next" to proceed to the user information. Please be informed that during the uploading process, the system will automatically centralize the photo when the print size doesn't match the image. Therefore, you are advised to crop your photos before proceeding to avoid photos being automatically centralized.
If the "Remove" button turns red, it indicates that the resolution of the photo is insufficient for the selected print size. If you insist on printing the image, your prints might suffer from quality loss. The larger the desired prints are, the higher the resolution of your photo should be.