Traditional Wax Seal Stamp Set
The use of wax seals was once the norm in 16th century Europe. It was widely used by noblemen to seal important documents to ensure that the contents of the envelop stays safe and secure. Now, it is used mainly for decoration, such as for scrapbooks, certificates, to seal envelopes, greeting cards, and invitation cards.
Cut up a bit of the seal wax into a little spoon, heat it till it melts, and pour it onto the mouth of the envelope. Your correspondence is now sealed for your recipient's eyes only!
Each set comes with:
- 1 Wooden Handle with 1 Brass Stamp Head (one alphabet only)
- 1 Aluminium Spoon
- 3 Stamp Waxes (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Red)
- 2 Tea Light Candles
- Encased in 1 Stylish Gift Box
And for this week only, you will get the following deal!
- RM55 for Traditional Wax Seal Stamp Set
- RM80 for Traditional Wax Seal Stamp Set + 3 Additional Stamp Waxes (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Red)
- RM90 for Traditional Wax Seal Stamp Set + 1 Additional Brass Stamp Head (one alphabet only)
Choose a stamp engraving from 26 alphabets: (cick to enlarge)
Get yours now!
- Fill in delivery information by 28 September 2012
- Please note your PREFERRED STAMP ALPHABET on the REMARKS section.
- Unlimited Purchase & Redemption per person
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia
- RM10 surcharge for delivery to East Malaysia. Please pay directly to merchant.
- Delivery begins 29 September 2012 and you will receive your product within 21 working days
- Should stocks run out, restocking will take up to 20 working days
- No pick up option available
- For any inquiries, email to email@example.com
- How to redeem this deal:
- 1) Buy this voucher
- 2) Fill in your delivery details and note your preferred STAMP ALPHABET in the remarks section
- 3) Wait for your product to arrive
- 4) Enjoy!
- Solid seal stamp with wooden handle and brass head
- Classy and elegant
- Secure your correspondence in a unique way
C C Marketing - ()
THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE